Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the VQ Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is November 2018 +/-. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until Spring 2019, so order now!
- In order to reserve your VQ Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
VQ Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer .46 EP/GP ARF
Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer (Civilian category)
There’s no mistaking a Tri-Pacer. One of the most unique civilian aircraft of its day, the famous Piper Tri-Pacer PA-22 is still popular with general aviation pilots today. Its forgiving nature, economical operation, and good looks make it a 4 place aircraft pilots want to fly. VQ Models has provided that fun in this perfectly sized model aircraft. The VQ Models’ Tri-Pacer PA-22 is fun to own and fly.
VQ Models recognizes today’s R/C pilot wants to fly his aircraft with his favorite type power system. This model is designed to accept two stroke, four stroke, and electric power systems. Power it any way you want! No hassles.
VQA094 US version *** PLEASE NOTE FACTORY CHANGED WING TO FEATURE RED SCALLOPS***
– All Balsa and lite-ply construction
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Fiberglass cowling
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
– Wingspan: 63 in. (1620mm)
– Fuselage: 47.6 in (1210mm)
– Glow Engine: .46 (2 stroke) / .52 (4 stroke)
– Eletric Motor: (see the instruction guide book)
– Radio req: 6 channels, 6/7 servos
– Assembly instructions with illustrations
– Tail wheel assembly
– Fiberglass cowling
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Engine mounts
– Fuel tank
– Decals and all hardware
Does not include: radio, motor, glue/adhesives, assembly supplies/tools, or silicone fuel line
*** PLEASE NOTE FACTORY CHANGED WING TO FEATURE RED SCALLOPS***
Example of an electric setup:
- Motor: Dualsky XM4250EA-5 880Kv
- ESC: Dualsky XM6018BA 60A (80A burst)
- Battery: Dualsky XP40003ECO 11.1V, 4000mAh, 25C Lipo
- Prop: 13×8 or 13×10
Servos: Micro Servo
Servo Extensions: (x3)