Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the VQ P-51B “TUSKEGEE AIRMEN” ARF. The models are LEAVING FACTORY DEC 15 2018 with a 3-4 Week Transit time to USA +/-! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until SUMMER 2019, so order now!
- In order to reserve your VQ P-51B Mustang “TUSKEGEE AIRMEN” .46 EP/GP ARF UPDATED, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed
VQ P-51B Mustang .46 EP/GP ARF –
CHOOSE the Famous “TUSKEGEE AIRMEN” RED TAIL P-51B and relive US HISTORY!
The P-51 Mustang is one of the most famous US fighters of WW II. The P-51B Mustang was the early P-51 Model. Known as a P-51B or P-51C depending on where the Mustang was assembled. Performance is comparable to that of a P-51D in every aspect. We have modeled the P-51B in a highly detailed “weathered look” covering to reflect the wartime struggles and hardships that this legendary fighter went through. If you own a P-51 D Mustang, add its younger brother to your squadron today! The distinct canopy and razorback will turn heads wherever you fly! Updated version features Flaps and electric battery hatch to facilitate easy battery pack changes between flight sorties!
- – All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- – Fully covered in weathered detail
- – Fiberglass Cowling
- – Hand painted pilot
- – Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- -Battery Pack Hatch Integrated Into Fuselage
- Wingspan: 58.2 “
- Fuselage: 46.8 “
- Weight: ~ 6.0- 6.5 lbs
- Engine req: .40 – .46 (2 stroke), .70 (4 stroke) or equivalent electric power
- Radio req: 6 channel w/ 6-7 servos
Wheels, servo trays, engine mounts,fuel tank, fiberglass cowling, radiator air scoop, spinner, decals and all hardware.
* Does not include: retracts, radio equipment, motor/engine, glue, aluminum wheels or silicone fuel line.
1st flight of the P-51C Mustang “Tuskegee Airmen,” July 22, 2009
Lt. ROSCOE C BROWN Jr takes on a GERMAN P-51! (DOGFIGHTS HISTORY CHANNEL)