VQ P-51 VOODOO .46 EP/GP UPDATED WITH FLAPS
CHOOSE the Famous “VOODOO” Modified Reno Racer P-51 and make some RACING HISTORY of your own!
The highly modified VooDoo P-51 Mustang is just as famous as the DAGO RED. The P-51 Mustang has made a name for itself in WWII combat and due to it’s incredible performance has been used since for setting the bar for Unlimited Class of Performance AIR RACING. VQ has modeled the VooDoo in a highly detailed covering to reflect the current VOODOO markings, sponsors and even racing #. If you own a P-51 D Mustang, add its modern day SPORTY brother to your squadron today! The distinct canopy and racerback will turn heads wherever you fly! New Updated version featuring a large Battery Hatch now integrated to facilitate quick and easy battery pack changes between flights. Electric and glow power friendly! This updated version includes flaps as well.
- – All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- – Fully covered in weathered detail
- – Fiberglass Cowling
- – Hand painted pilot
- – Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- -Flaps now included
- -Now includes Battery Hatch for quick battery pack changes
- Wingspan: 58.2 “
- Fuselage: 46.8 “
- Weight: ~ 6.0- 6.5 lbs
- Engine req: .40 – .46 (2 stroke), .70 (4 stroke)
- Radio req: 6 channel w/ 6-7 servos
Wheels, servo trays, engine mounts,fuel tank, fiberglass cowling, radiator air scoop, spinner, decals and all hardware.
* Does not include: retracts, radio equipment, motor/engine, glue, aluminum wheels or silicone fuel line.