CHOOSE the Famous “DAGO RED” Modified Reno Racer P-51 and make some RACING HISTORY of your own!
The highly modified DAGO RED P-51 Mustang is one of the most famous RENO RACERS. The P-51 Mustang has made a name for itself in WWII combat and due to it’s incredible performance has been used since for setting the bar for Unlimited Class of Performance AIR RACING. VQ has modeled the DAGO RED in a highly detailed covering to reflect the current DAGO RED markings, sponsors and even racing #. If you own a P-51 D Mustang, add its modern day SPORTY brother to your squadron today! The distinct canopy and racerback will turn heads wherever you fly! Updated for 2018 with Battery Hatch and FLAPS!
- – All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- – Fully covered in weathered detail
- – Fiberglass Cowling
- – Hand painted pilot
- – Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- -Updated with FLAPS and Battery Hatch
- Wingspan: 58.2 “
- Fuselage: 46.8 “
- Weight: ~ 6.0- 6.5 lbs
- Engine req: .40 – .46 (2 stroke), .70 (4 stroke)
- Radio req: 6 channel w/ 6-7 servos
Wheels, servo trays, engine mounts,fuel tank, fiberglass cowling, radiator air scoop, spinner, decals and all hardware.
* Does not include: retracts, radio equipment, motor/engine, glue, aluminum wheels or silicone fuel line.
Available @ www.vqwarbirds.com All New Phone Order Hot Line: 1-833-WAR-BIRD / 1-833-927-2473