Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the VQ P-39 Airacobra .20 size EP – Warbird model. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late November +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before Christmas after this one! So please plan ahead!!! Next shipment after this one won’t arrive until early 2018!
- In order to reserve your VQ P-39 Airacobra .20 size EP – Warbird your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Pre-order here now!
39 Airacobra (20 size EP – Warbird category)
The Bell P-
Designed by Bell Aircraft, it had an innovative layout, with the engine installed in the center fuselage, behind the pilot, and driving a tractor propeller via a long shaft. It was also the first fighter fitted with a tricycle undercarriage. Although its mid-
No foam here !!! Get a one piece wing , fast assembly, true retract ready in a perfect size, the perfect construction, the perfect subject. Fly a great looking, greatly flying P-39 on your favorite 2200-2600 mAH 3-4S LiPo. Get flying quickly with a plane worthy of your squadron. Get the EP P-39, only from VQ Models.
• Clear Canopy with Pilot
• Easy-Access Top-Hatch
• Factory-Painted Cowl
• Factory Laser-Cut, Jig-Built Assembly
• All-Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Fixed Landing Gear
• Compatible with Electric Power Systems
• Hardware Package for EP
• Wingspan: 1200mm (47.2 Inches)
• Fuselage Length: 915mm (36.0 in.)
• Minimum Weight Ready to Fly (Will Vary w/Equipment Used): 1.6Kg (3.5 Pounds)
• Functions: Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle
Recommended Items Required:
• 4 to 6 Channel Radio
• (4) x 9 Gram Servos
• For Electric Power: 2814 Motor, 60 Amp BL ESC, 3S 2200mAh LiPo and 9 x 4.5E Propeller