Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the VQ Macchi M.C.205 Veltro .46 EP/GP. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late December +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before late Spring after this one! So please plan ahead!!!
- In order to reserve your VQ Macchi M.C.205 Veltro .46 EP/GP model your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Pre-order here now!
VQ PRESENTS THE MACCHI ITALIAN WWII FIGHTER:
We are proud to offer you the amazing Macchi MC.205 Veltro modeled in ready to fly form. The actual Veltro is so rare that only one flight worthy Macchi MC.205 Veltro still exists in the world today. Be one of the first to own this rare Italian WW II replica fighter. The covering is modeled in high detail, complete with engine exhaust and historically accurate camo pattern. If you want a stunning and unique WW II fighter that stands out in the crowd, this is the plane for you! This updated model design features laser cut balsa and ply construction with built in battery hatch for easy electric power battery pack changes between flights. Model accepts either glow or electric power and hardware is included to assist in mounting either type of power!
- – Balsa and lite-ply construction
- – Battery Hatch/Integrated into model for easy Electric Power Battery Pack changes
- – Electric Retracts w/ working oleo struts available/optional
- – Fully covered in weathered detail
- – Fiberglass cowling
- – Hand painted pilot
- – Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Wingspan: 62.2″
- Fuselage: 46.5″
- Weight: ~ 5.9 – 6.4 lbs
- Engine req: .40 – .46 (2 stroke), .70 (4 stroke) or equivalent electric power system
- Radio req: 5 channel w/ 5 servos
Wire landing gear legs, wheels, servo trays, engine mounts, fuel tank, fiberglass cowling, plastic pilot, spinner, decals and all hardware.
* Does not include: retracts, radio gear, motor/engine, glue, and silicone fuel line
SUBMIT YOUR VQ MACCHI VIDEO TO US!