Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the VQ Junkers Ju-52 Tri-Motor Splinter Camo 63” span EP WARBIRD. The models are LEAVING FACTORY DEC 15 2018 with a 3-4 Week Transit time to USA +/-! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until SUMMER 2019, so order now!
- In order to reserve your VQ Junkers Ju-52 Tri-Motor Splinter Camo 63” span EP WARBIRD, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
Junkers Ju-52 Tri-Motor Splinter Camo 63” span EP
The Junkers JU-52 is affectionately called “Aunt Ju” and came originally from the Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG in Dessau. Originally designed as a cargo plane, the JU-52 was later used primarily as a commercial airliner. This highly durable aircraft uses 3 drive motors and the outer skin was made of strong and resilient corrugated iron.
The model was designed for modern electrical drives and modeled on the original prototype for outstanding detail.
Span = approx 63″
Length = approx 42″
Weight = approx 5 lbs (ready to fly, incl. Battery 3500-11,1V)
RC = 5 Channel / 6 servos
Control functions = rudder, elevator, aileron, flaps and motor controller
Requires 3 electric motors w. esc;s for power , not included.
* ARF model in light wood construction (laser cut)
* Very short assembly time, everything is very prefabricated
* Covered in VQ proprietary highly detailed film
* Wing 2 pcs. with aluminum tube joiner
* Robust chassis
* Including accessories such as wheels, pushrods, etc.
– LiPo Battery 3500-11,1V
– (3) 900kv motors w/esc’s or equivalent
-servos, radio equipment, adhesives, assembly supplies