Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the VQ GRUNAU BABY GLIDER 2.5M . The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late November +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before Christmas after this one! So please plan ahead!!! Next shipment after this one won’t arrive until early 2018!
- In order to reserve your VQ GRUNAU BABY GLIDER 2.5M your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed. Pre-order here now!
VQ GRUNAU BABY GLIDER
The Schneider Grunau Baby (named for the town where Schneider’s factory was located –
It was relatively easy to build from plans, it flew well, and the aircraft was strong enough to handle mild aerobatics and the occasional hard landing. When the Baby first appeared, it was accepted wisdom that the pilot should feel as much unimpeded airflow as possible, the better to sense rising and falling currents of air, temperature changes and the like. Number build total more than 6000.
VQ Grunau Baby Glider 2.5 Meter/ 100″ Wingspan Model
- Materials: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wingspan: 100″ (2.5M)
- Weight: approx 3 lbs
- Optional Power System Boost 20
- Radio req: 4 channel / 4-5 servos
Does not include: radio gear/equipment, engine/motor, glue, general assembly supplies or silicone fuel line.