VQ 30cc DHC-2 BEAVER WHISTLER AIR 112″ ARF
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the VQ 30cc DHC-2 BEAVER WHISTLER AIR 112″ model. The models are LEAVING FACTORY NOV 26, 2019 with an approx 5 Week Transit time to USA +/-! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment after this one won’t be until LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER 2020, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your VQ 30cc DHC-2 BEAVER WHISTLER AIR 112″ model, Your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
VQ 30cc DHC-2 Beaver Whistler Air 112″ ARF
(Yellow and Blue Trim Model)
De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver
(30cc size EP/GP – civilian category)
De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined, high-wing, propeller-driven, STOL aircraft developed by de Havilland Canada, primarily known as a bush plane. It is used for cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and has been widely adopted by armed forces as a lt utility aircraft. The United States Army purchased several hundred; nine DHC-2s are still in service with the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol) for search and rescue. A Royal New Zealand Air Force Beaver supported Sir Edmund Hillary’s expedition to the South Pole. Over 1,600 Beavers were produced until 1967 when the original line shut down. Due to its success, the Royal Canadian Mint commemorated the Beaver on a special edition lt Canadian quarter in November 1999. VQ now brings you the awesome Beaver in a great flying 30cc sized ARF MODEL that is gas/glow and electric power friendly!
– All Balsa and lite-ply construction
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Fiberglass cowling
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
– Pilot door and rear door can open-close
– Big battery hatch for Electric version
– Wingspan: 2850mm (112in.)
– Fuselage: 1727mm (68in.)
– Weight (ready to fly): 6.5 – 7.0 kg
– Gas engine: 26cc – 30cc
– Electric motor: Boost 160 with Lipo 22.2V –
5000 mAh x 2
– Radio req: 6 channel / 8 servos
– Assembly instructions with illustrations/photos
– Fiberglass cowling
– Aluminium landing gear , Plastic cover & Wheels
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Engine mounts
– Fuel tank
– Decals and all hardware
***Does not include: radio gear, motor/engine, glue, and silicon fuel line
VQA0662 (Whistler-Air) Yellow / Blue trim model