Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the VQ A-26K COUNTER INVADER – VIETNAM CAMO Model. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late December +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before late Spring after this one! So please plan ahead!!!
- In order to reserve your VQ A-26K COUNTER INVADER – VIETNAM CAMO model, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Pre-order here now!
About the VQ A-26K COUNTER INVADER
The VQ COUNTER INVADER model is an exciting replica of the original A-26K. Its impressive 69-inch wingspan results in a great flying model that is easy to see and fly, but because of its ONE-piece wing, the model breaks down to fit nicely into most vehicles.
Though while not intended to be flown or built by the novice modeler, experienced modelers will find the A-26 Invader is easy to assemble and versatile enough to handle many different power systems. Electric and Glow Power friendly with included battery hatch access to make changing out batteries between flights quick and easy!
- – Plywood, balsa wood airframe covered with scaled-details
- – Factory-covered wings ,fuselage, with painted cowls and nacelles
- – 1-piece wing for easy transportation
- – Wide selection of power systems can be used
- – Exceptional twin-engine scale warbird flying qualities
- – Clear molded windshields
- – Dedicated retract gear system available separately
- – LED’s not included for demo model purposes.
- –optional electric retracts in stock!
- Available in South East Asia Camo only!
- Wing span: 69 Inches
- Fuselage length: 54.5 Inches
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (Varies according to equipment)
- Engines: For Glow: Two .40 two-stroke or two .52 four-stroke engines (Pitts-style mufflers can be used on two-stroke engines)
- For Electric: 129052 4120/05 Propeller, 118362 5S 5000mAh Lipo (1 for each motor), 712118 Ice 75amp ESC, 246335 11×7 3 Blade Prop
- Radio Gear : 6 channel radio with 7 servos
Channels req: 4 – 6 channels for the the following functions: Ail/Elev/Throt/Rud/Flap/Gear OptionalAs with all airplanes, the CG is important for proper flight performance.For flight controls, good-quality ball-bearing servos are recommended. Due to the extra forces on the nosegear/rudder combination, a metal gear servo is recommend for that.
* Does not include: radio gear, engines/motors, glue, or silicone fuel line
(basic airframe only, you supply the power and radio systems)