Constructed from laser cut light weight balsa/ply wood then covered in VQ covering and all seams are CA glue sealed to prevent any water from entering floats. Covered with all the panel lines, rivet details included in the covering bringing more realism to your model! Great Scale Looks and features make this NEW GEN VQ TWIN OTTER a great choice for a land or water flying fun!
• Fully built-up balsa and plywood construction
• Pre-covered with water resistant vinyl plastic film
• Printed scale panel line and rivet details
• Aluminum struts and mounting hardware included
• Full installation instructions included
Length: 51″ (1295mm)
Width: 7″ (178mm)
Height: 6″ (152mm)
Weight: 4 lbs (1.81Kg)
Note :When sizing a airframe for floats, it is best to select an airframe where the float length is approximately 80% of the fuselage length.