FW-190 “Butcher Bird” 93″ Wingspan Model
***Final pricing on this plane will be $1099 plus shipping of approx $150 to Lower USA 48.****
This is a Pre-Order… Final Balance due in MID-LATE SEPT +/- 2018 once models arrive and are ready to ship.
$1099 plus approx $150-$189 Shipping. Final Balance and shipping will be invoiced once models arrive.
Final balance due is $599 plus the shipping.
International quote available upon demand via phone call or email at email@example.com
Sign up for our Newsletter and Here for the updates on model availability !
TOP RC MODEL introduces their next Full Sandwich-Composite Warbird:
The New FW 190 A8 has undergone extensive flight testing like it’s counterparts this plane is a winner. The paint and finish work is impressive beyond your expectations.
- Top RC Model reproduces this FW 190 legend in a 93″ scale ARF that’s packed with realism.
- Plug-in two-piece wing
- A quick build, full-scale composite ARF.
- Beautiful scale detail.
- Follows the same quality standards as the rest of warbird lineup.
- Full landing gear doors included.
- Suitable to accept a variety of engines (three-cylinder radial fits in the cowl).
- The most affordable true to scale 93″ Fw 190 available anywhere.
- Gas: 60-80 cc
- 8 channels
- 10-12 servos
Wingspan: 93 in. (2362 mm)
Length: 78.3 in. (1988 mm)
Weight: 27-30 lbs (12.3 – 13.6 kg)
Wing area: 1450 sq in. (93.7 dm2)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit
- Full-scale markings
- Plug-in two piece wing – easier to transport than a full 93″ wing
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Working scale flaps take the fear out of landing approaches for smoother landings.
- WWII German Luftwaffe paint scheme
* Optional scale main and tail electric & pneumatic retracts by SIERRA and ROBART available separately.