PRE-ORDER YOUR SEAGULL MODELS
86″ GIANT SCALE A6M ZERO 50-60CC
MODEL # SEA334 NOW!
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL 86″ GIANT SCALE A6M ZERO 50-60cc model. These models will be in our 2020 March Container! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this spring 2020 container shipment. This shipment won’t be leaving factory until MARCH 2020, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL GIANT SCALE ZERO model, Your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
SEAGULL MODELS 86″ A6M ZERO 50-60cc
Accurate Markings/Color scheme painstakingly recreated in the 81″ model
GIANT SCALE A6M ZERO 50-60cc/EP ARF – SEA334
ITEM CODE : SEA334
– Built-up, sheeted wood airframe is finished in flat Oracover film.
– Compatible with a variety of powerplant options, allowing the consumer tho choose Glow, Gas or Electric Power.
– Impressive scale details including recessed instruments in a molded instrument panel, side panels, floor and seat provide increased realism.
– This Japanese ZERO design from the original WWII aircraft and provides incredible, scale, warbird looks on the ground and in the air.
– Built into the fuselage is a large, magnetically-secured hatch that can be removed for quicker Lipo battery changes in electric setups.
– Full-function flaps are pre-hinged and provide scale appearance and realistic takeoffs and landings.
– Accurate scale outline makes it appealing to scale enthuslasts and includes a historical accurate color-scheme.
– A two piece, plug-in wing aids in quick and easy assembly, convenient storage and transport to the flying field.
– Includes a detailed cockpit kit, replica radial engine, fiberglass wheel doors, fiberglass cowl, aluminum scale zero spinner, aluminum hub 4″ Main Wheels/Tires, upgraded fuel tank, center drop tank and more!
Download Instruction Manual: Coming Soon!