Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the KA-7 2.5M GLIDER RED. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late December +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before late Spring after this one! So please plan ahead!!!
- In order to reserve your KA-7 2.5M GLIDER RED model your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Pre-order here now!
VQ KA-7 2.5M GLIDER RED
The Schleicher K7 Rhönadler, aka Ka-7 or K-7, is a West German high-wing, two-seat, glider that was designed by Rudolf Kaiser and produced by lt Alexander Schleicher GmbH & Co.
Often referred to as the Ka-7 or K-7, the US Federal Aviation Administration lt type certificate officially designates it as the K7.
VQ KA-7 2.5M GLIDER RED 100″ Wingspan
- Materials: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wingspan: 100″ (2540 mm)
- Length: 51″ (1300 mm)
- Weight: 2.8- 3 lbs (1.30-1.40 kg)
- Radio req: 4 channel / 4-5 servos
- Also available in BLUE
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Decals and all hardware
Does not include: radio gear/equipment, engine/motor, glue, general assembly supplies or silicone fuel line.