THIS MODEL IS IN STOCK NOW!
ORDER THIS MODEL ONLINE or CALL US to ORDER !
Only a limited quantity of this model shipped to us this container,,, so order now!!!
The HAWKER TYPHOON reached fame as a tactical support aircraft, especially during the battle in Normandy. It destroyed thousands of enemy vehicles, from the modest truck to the heavily armored Tiger tanks. In November 1942 the Typhoon suddenly sprang to favor by demonstrating it could catch and destroy the fastest fighter-bombers in the Luftwaffe which were making low-level hit-and-run raids. In 1943 “Tiffy” squadrons shot up and blasted everything that moved in northern France and the Low Countries, and in the summer of 1944, the hundreds of Typhoons – by now thoroughly proven and capable of round-the-clock operation from rough forward strips – formed the backbone of 2nd Tactical Air Force attack strength, sending millions of cannon shells, rockets and heavy bombs into German ground forces and in a single day knocking out 175 tanks in the Falaise Gap. By late 1943 its full potential was realized, British and ALLIED Groups equipped the TYPHOON with rockets, it became one of the most feared “Jabo” (German term for “fighter-bomber”). It wreaked havoc amongst the columns of Panzers, and anything that stood in its path… especially during the battle in Normandy! Now own your very own TYPHOON and RULE THE SKIES over your FIELD!!!!
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- Wing Span: 73.5″
- Engine: 1.20 – 1.50 four stoke or 26cc or larger Gas Engine
- Radio: 6 Channel – 8 Servos
- Flying Weight: approx 14 lbs.This is a rarely modeled Warbird that is available as a gorgeous highly pre-fabricated assemble and fly model. The fuselage and cowling are fiberglass with built up wing and tail to keep weight to a minimum yielding better flying. The model features split flaps , ailerons add on some AVAILABLE AIR or ELECTRIC retracts with oleo struts and alloy wheels to complete the package.
- -Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- -SIERRA PRECISION RETRACTS AVAILABLE!
- -CJM ELECTRIC GEAR AVAILABLE!
- -ESM FACTORY ELECTRIC GEAR AVAILABLE!
- SCALE BRITISH STYLE ALUMINUM WHEELS AVAILABLE!
- SCALE COCKPIT KIT and SCALE PILOT FIGURES AVAILABLE!
- * Does not include: radio, motor, glue, and silicone fuel line, retracts are optional/available
ESM/YT INTERNATIONAL TYPHOON flown by:Kinverflyer