ESM PROUDLY PRESENTS the SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE!
SPITFIRE, the unquestioned hero of the Battle of Britain, the Supermarine Spitfire had a total of OVER 22,600 built including over 2000 of the naval variants (Seafire). The SPITFIRE had a strong airframe, durability, and ability to land on makeship airfields and when combined with its great firepower in the hands of a trained pilot proved to be too much against the ME-109 German fighters. The Spitfires fought alongside the British mainstay Hurricanes.
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- -Fully built up wings and tail covered with Solartex Fabric and airbrushed with a flat finish
- -100% Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: wheels, servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and all hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- ESM GEN 4 ELECTRIC RETRACTS
- CJM ELECTRIC RETRACTS
- SIERRA PRECISION RETRACTS
- SCALE 3, 4 and 5 spoke Aluminum Wheels
- SCALE Cockpit Kit
- Scale British Pilot
- LENGTH: 64 in.
- WINGSPAN: 72.5 in.
- WING AREA: 946 sq. in.
- FLYING WEIGHT: 13 lb.
- ENGINE REQ’D: 1.08 2-stroke or 1.20 4-stroke
- RADIO REQ’D: 6-channel w/8 servos* Does not include: radio, motor, glue, spinner and silicone fuel line