AS OF JAN 5, 2018 MODEL IS IN STOCK ,
LIMITED QTY REMAIN, ORDER NOW!
ORDER THIS MODEL ONLINE or CALL US to ORDER !
Only a limited quantity of this model remain,,, so order now!!!
ME-109E “EMIL” The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a World War II fighter aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt in the early 1930s. It was the first true modern fighter of the era. The 109′ had such features as an all-metal monocoque construction, a closed canopy, and retractable landing gear. The Bf 109 or ME-109 was the standard fighter of the Luftwaffe during WWII through many variants; although it began to be replaced by the Focke-Wulf Fw-190 from 1942 on. The ME-109 scored more aircraft kills in World War Two than any other aircraft in history, and at various times served as an air superiority fighter, an escort fighter, an interceptor, a ground-attack aircraft and a reconnaissance aircraft. The Bf-109 was produced in greater quantities than any other fighter aircraft in history, with over 31,000 units built. Although the Bf 109 had a few weaknesses, including a short range of around 360 miles, narrow track, outward-retracting main landing gear, it stayed competitive with Allied fighter aircraft until the end of the war.
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- -Fully built up wings and tail covered with Solartex type Fabric and airbrushed with a flat finish
- -100% Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: wheels, servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and all hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- -ESM GEN 4 Electric Retracts with functioning oleos, and aluminum wheels are available!
- -SIERRA PRECISION RETRACTS AVAILABLE
- SCALE COCKPIT KIT and PILOT FIGURES AVAILABLE
- 2 and 3 blade Scale Painted Spinners available!
- Wing Span: Approx 73″
- Weight: approx 12-14 lbs depending on engine/motor and final set up chosen
- Radio: 6 chnl. 8 Servos
- Engine: .91 to 1.50 4-cycle Or equivalent 2-cycle Gas Engine: 26cc
* Does not include: retracts, radio, motor, glue, and silicone fuel line
ESM ME-109 and ESM P-47