VQ WARBIRDS IS NOW SHIPPING THIS MODEL !
IN STOCK TODAY, LIMITED QTY, ORDER NOW!!!
Order with confidence in VQ WARBIRDS!!!
ESM presents the 83″ IMAA LEGAL Bucker Bu-181 Bestman !
The Bücker Bü 181 Bestmann (Best Man) is a two-seater, single-engine trainer aircraft built by Bücker Flugzeugbau GmbH in Johannisthal, Berlin and extensively used by the Luftwaffe in World War II. (source wikipedia) Now, you too can fly a scale model of a Bucker Bestman and it comes with a composite fuselage, built up wing, fixed gear and beautiful paint scheme.
Engine: 1.20-1.80 Four Stroke or 26cc Gas engine
* Does not include: radio, motor, glue, and silicone fuel line
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- -Fully airbrushed with a flat finish
- -100% Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: wheels, servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and all hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- Wing Span: Approx 83″ IMAA LEGAL!!!
- Length: Approx 63″
- Weight: 14-16 lbs Flying Weight
- Radio: 5 chnl. 7-9 Servos