AS OF JAN 5, 2018 MODEL IS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!
ESM PRESENTS: THE SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE in IMAA LEGAL 89″ WINGSPAN !
SPITFIRE History SPITFIRE, the unquestioned hero of the Battle of Britain, the Supermarine Spitfire had a total of OVER 22,600 built including over 2000 of the naval variants (Seafire). The SPITFIRE had a strong airframe, durability, and ability to land on makeship airfields and when combined with its great firepower in the hands of a trained pilot proved to be too much against the ME-109 German fighters. The Spitfires fought alongside the British mainstay Hurricanes.
Now VQ WARBIRDS offers you this great looking, easy to assemble 89″ IMAA LEGAL CHAMPION of THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN. No more months of building, purchase one and get flying in as little as 25 hrs or less. We offer factory ESM RETRACTS as well as CJM & SIERRA PRECISION retracts. Order this gorgeous fiberglass fuse-painted 89″ WINGSPAN 50cc WARBIRD and “KEEP ‘EM FLYING”.
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- -Fully built up wings and tail covered with Solartex type Fabric and airbrushed with a flat finish
- -100% Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: wheels, servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and all hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- -ESM GEN 4 ELECTRIC RETRACTS
- -CJM ELECTRIC RETRACTS
- -SIERRA PRECISION RETRACTS
- -SCALE TAIL STRUT
- -SCALE 3, 4, 5 SPOKE ALUMINUM 4.5″ WHEELS
- -SCALE COCKPIT KIT
- -SCALE PILOT FIGURES
- Wing Span:~ 89″ IMAA LEGAL !!!
- Length: Approx 76″ Flying Weight: Approx 22-25lbs
- Radio: 6 chnl. 8-9 Servos
- Engine: 50cc GAS or equivalent glow.
* Does not include: retracts, radio, motor, glue, and silicone/gas fuel line