ESM 50cc P-40 WARHAWK ~87″ IMAA LEGAL !!!
P-40 WARHAWK CLAIM TO FAME The P-40 Warhawk was America’s foremost fighter in service when WWII began. They proved their worth and prowess while being flown in China in early 1942 by the famed “AVG” AMERICAN VOLUNTEER GROUP now known famously as “THE FLYING TIGERS”. The P-40 went through several production model changes throughout the years from the KITTYHAWK to the WARHAWK… It served with the AMERICANS and British in the Deserts of AFRICA,,, Many Color Schemes were seen on this famous WARBIRD…
NOW ESM BRINGS YOU THIS FAMOUS FLYING TIGER in an IMAA LEGAL 50cc SIZE model that faithfully replicates the original… NEW FLAT FINISH PAINTED SURFACES, FIBERGLASS FUSELAGE and FIBERGLASS COWLING, built up wing covered and painted to match the Fuselage. Many panel lines, hatches, and other fastener details are all molded in. OPTIONAL retractable landing gear, OPTIONAL SCALE COCKPIT KIT also to be available! RELIVE THE EXCITEMENT AND ENLIST NOW TO BECOME A FLYING TIGER!
- -Fiberglass fuselage
- -Fiberglass Cowling
- -Fully built up wings and tail covered and airbrushed with a flat finish
- -100% Laser cut wooden parts
- – Also includes: wheels, servo trays, engine mount, fuel tank, decals and all hardware.
- -Illustrated instruction manual included.
- -ESM GEN 4 ELECTRIC RERACTS AVAILABLE!
- -SCALE 2 and 3 Blade Spinners Available
- -Scale Pilot Figure Available
- -OPTIONAL TYS PLANES SCALE COCKPIT KIT AVAILABLE !Specifications:
- Wing Span: Approx 87″ IMAA LEGAL !!!
- Lenght: Approx 73.2″ Flying Weight: Approx 23-24.5 lbs
- Radio: 6 chnl. 8-9 Servos
- Gas Engine: 50cc (Test model was fitted with a 3W-50 and needed no extra weight to balance).
* Does not include: retracts, radio gear, engine/motor, adhesives/ glue, or fuel line.VIDEOS: