Free Shipping in USA! (please email us for International Shipping Options)
BAVARIAN DEMON CORTEX (3-AXIS FIXED-WING GYRO)
The fixed-wing aircraft gyro system CORTEX enables you to fly your airplane and stay safe, even under worst wind conditions. The approved bavarian DEMON 3-axis stabilization technology corrects any roughness in flight, every 0.002 seconds, and therefore results in total ease, stability and precision.
No matter if you are flying a parkflyer, 3-D acro model, scale or turbine jet, it’s versatility turns the CORTEX into the ultimate all-rounder in the market!
Thanks to the “Ready-to-Run” feature, the CORTEX is immediately set up and ready to go. Simply teach in the travels, functions and mixer via a quick stick input procedure, and go fly. Additional tuning options are available via software, using your PC or laptop.
Another specialty of the CORTEX fixed-wing gyro are it’s 5 independent servo channels, which can be used for any function setup, like e.g. 2 ailerons, 2 elevator and one rudder, or even a setup using 4 ailerons and one elevator.
All over a real Must-Have for every fixed-wing RC model pilot.
- Approved 3-axis stabilization technology: Made in Germany (ISO 9001)
- Immediately “Ready to Run“: Quick setup via radio, no computer necessary
- Additional tuning options: via USB cable and PC or laptop (cable not included)
- Enhanced compatibility: Supports up to 5 independent servo channels
- Universal application: no matter if Parkflyer, 3D acro model or turbine jet
- Enhanced versatility: compatible with numerous serial receiver protocols (Futaba S.BUS (input), up to 2 Spektrum/JR satellites and all PPM serial signals like with Jeti, Graupner, etc.)
- Future-proof due to online updates: Free software & firmware available
- CORTEX sensor unit
- Mounting pads
- Cable loom to receiver
- Jumper for programming
- Weight (net): 18 g